Medical tests and examinations
The following paid tests are performed in the Department of Function Tests:
- 12-lead ECG with inspiration;
- ECG + function tests (beta-blockers, potassium chloride, atropine);
- Bicycle stress test (graduated exercise test)
PULMONARY FUNCTION TEST:
- Spirometry + function tests using bronchodilators.
- Electroencephalography (EEG) + function tests (photostimulation, hyperventilation);
Please visit room 304 or call at 331-82-56.
Ultrasound examinations (for adults and children over 5) of:
- Abdominal cavity (liver, kidney, pancreas, gall bladder, spleen, abdominal aorta);
- Kidney, adrenal glands and retroperitoneal space;
- Abdominal cavity + gall bladder function test;
- Male breast;
- Salivary glands;
- Cervical, deltoideopectoral, supraclavicular, axillary and inguinal lymph nodes;
- Urinary bladder;
- Soft tissues;
- Knee joints.
All examinations are performed using MEDISON 8000 ultrasound machine (with colour Doppler imaging).
Prescribed examinations are carried out upon referral slips and in accordance with a physician’s recommendations. A patient may also undergo a paid examination.