- Post-operative period with a view to prevent thromboembolism;
- Chronic swellings;
- Venous insufficiency;
- Post-traumatic care;
- Carpal tunnel syndrome;
- Diabetic angiopathy;
- Lower limb ischemia;
- Complex regional pain syndrome;
- Activation of MLD production;
- Venous ulcers;
- Heavy legs;
- Prevention of varicose veins;
- Improvement of trophic structure of skin;
- Post-liposuction care;
Pressure therapy facilitates the removal of waste and toxins from a human body, restores cellular fluid balance, removes cellulites and other effects of the sedentary lifestyle.
Pressure therapy ensures simultaneous massage of eight zones of the body. The effect of one procedure is the same as of 10-20 manual massage sessions.
We recommend to take from 10 to15 procedures and repeat the course of pressure therapy each half-year (for the prevention purposes). Pressure therapy may be combined with the following anti-cellulites procedures: neuromuscular electrical stimulation, biomechanical stimulation with Nazarov stimulator, etc.
To learn more about pressure therapy please call at 331-63-33 or visit our outpatient clinic located at ul. Surganova, 45/4:
- room 602 (Monday to Friday, from 03.00 p.m. to 08.00 p.m., Tuesday/Thursday/Friday from 08.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.); or
- room 610 (even dates from 08.00 a.m. to 02.00 p.m., odd dates from 02.00 p.m. to 08.00 p.m.)